Sep 29, 2010

Oder Time (or a Festival in Ljubljana).

goli oder 2010

Apologies for posting late, but the trans-Atlantic trip really grabbed the blood out of my brain. The Goli Oder (Naked Stage) Impro Festival kicked off last night here in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and I had a great time watching the Colombians and doing a show with the International Ensemble. The crowds here are great and they totally...speak English. This was a great relief for my first show on non-Anglo soil.

For more info, I suggest checking out the festival's dazzling website (chock full of a PDF) or their facebook page.

The first ever Iron Cobra (Without Graham) show in the world happens on Friday night at 19.00hr (look how European I can be). It will be full of surprises and lights and a guest musician - I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this site offers quality depending articles or reviews and additional material, is there any other site which offers these data in quality?



Look at my weblog - acoustic guitar chords for beginners